Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Love the Heat

We can't wait for school to be out for the SUMMER!

Caleb begged, and begged me to get the pool out, until I finally gave in.  He wants to live in his swim suit.  I can already picture summer: boys in and out of the house, constantly taking out my towels, wet grass all over the carpet, and wet clothes everywhere!

Gavin is constantly taking off his clothes.

This is part of our garden this year.  Shilo wanted to try a new method called "square foot gardening".   It requires expensive soil for the first  year, but there is no weeds, less water, and more food planted per square foot.  It is an experiment, and we are having fun.  We have more things planted now than what is in the picture.

Happy Mother's day.  I got the second book of the BEYONDERS and some flowers.  The boys made me cards at school.  My favorite is a conversation I had with Blake.  Bryan gathered some things in his room to give me.  Blake cries and complains, "I want to give you something too, but I want to keep all of my stuff."  He is a funny boy that is hard to please.
Waiting for church on Mother's Day.



Kim wanted me to post a picture of how big I am getting.  This is a couple of weeks ago.  I was 6 months along.  Now I only have 12 weeks left.  Getting excited.
There was this quote in our Relief Society Newsletter:

            "Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; Now I have six children, and no theories!"

2 comments:

  1. I love that quote...it's so true! You look adorable pregnant, so tiny and cute (I'm never that cute pregnant). Blake cracks me up :) And Gavin and my Wyatt must be related, I keep catching Wyatt running around in his undies (or worse) outside for all the neighbors to see!!! Yikes! So excited to meet my sweet new niece in a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jillyn
    love the pictures
    you are so tiny
    i bet you get tired of that
    but it is great to see
    what I am missing
    love ya
    kimberly

    ReplyDelete