Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Monday, April 2, 2012

What's up

Here is what has been happening to us the past few months.

Caleb's 4th Birthday was in February.  He got a marble toy.


Bryan's 8th Birthday was in February.  Now he gets to go to cub scouts.  He was so excited and just loves it.

Bryan was Baptized on March 3rd.  It was a very special day.

Our family is growing up to fast.  We appreciate all the support from our families on this special day.
I came home from a R.S. activity one Saturday to find that we now own chickens!  We have talked about it for 5 years, and now I guess Shilo will have to build a chicken coop.  They grow too fast and already flying out of this container.  
 

You all have heard our news about our new baby GIRL!!!  I'm having fun finally being able to buy pink and cutesie things!!!  Now we just have to wait 4 months to hold her.

3 comments:

  1. Buying girl stuff is definitely fun...so much more selection and so much cute stuff! And I have to say it made me smile to see that you had changed your blog background to one that is pink :) I'm excited to meet my new niece, 4 months seems like forever but she'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel just the opposite! I am super excited to buy BOY clothes!!! :) I love little boy church outfits! So adorable. It will be fun to dress Samuel like Kolby! Thanks for the update! We miss your kids a lot and are always excited to read your blog and look at updated pictures. We are excited to meet your long waited for sweetheart this summer!

    ReplyDelete