Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Many Things

Bryan's Christmas Program at school.  He looks like he is really into singing but he is yawning!
Our annual Nativity FHE.  The boys got really into it this year.
 
Gavin's First Birthday!  Has it already been a year'1  He didn't care much for the cake but like the ice cream.

His present from Grandma and Grandpa Bingham.  He was funny.  He kept pushing the wrapped gift off the couch.  Then when we opened it, his brothers wouldn't hardly let him play with it.

His new sled, but doesn't like the snow
His coat from Nana and Bapa
Fun with Nana and Bapa

Shilo had surgery, but is doing really well. 
  Bingham Christmas Party!
 (This is my first attempt at a video.  I wanted  Kolby and Rachael to be able to see everyone!)
Decorating Cookies

Opening Presents

Kara and Weston's Family

Our family
 Some how I missed Jared and Amber's Family?
Jalene and Kara. ( I like this picture!)   


Happy Holidays to everyone!  We wish you a Merry Christmas from:  Shilo, Jillyn, and the boys!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jillyn!!! I was just saying to Kolby, "I bet no one took pictures of the family party since I was not there :(". I am glad you took some! The video was fun too! We love and miss you all! Gavin's birthday gift was supposed to go in the box we sent but we forgot!! We will have to send it late! All your kids gifts have been late...but we love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe little Gavin is a year old already! Crazy! He's so adorable, I love his big blue eyes! You'll have to send me a copy of the picture you took of my mom and I :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your baby is one. Time goes by too fast, and it's been way too long since i have seen you because I think the last time was when he was just born. We need to get together with all the friends sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't remember posting a blog, but after I read it, it was your friend Kim.
    Anyway, cute pictures. Keep them coming. We love to see you guys. We check every Sunday. It is our family thing!

    ReplyDelete