Happy Thanksgiving! We spent Thanksgiving at home. The holidays started when we had terrible snow storm and they closed the roads of Bingham County, and Shilo couldn't get to work. Gavin and Caleb got sick Wednesday night, so on Thanksgiving, we couldn't all go to Grandma and Grandpa Bingham's.. Shilo and I took turns watching the sick kids, while the other one ate turkey and Pie!
 |
| Tons of snow! Sledding in our yard |
 |
| Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving |
 |
| Decorating the Christmas Tree the day after Thanksgiving. |
 |
| I cut my Hair! "Smartly Bobbed" (Thoroughly Modern Millie Movie) |
 |
| Shilo hung the lights around the house |
 |
| This is what it looks like out side. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Shilo and I went to Sun Valley for a work trip. This is the lodge that we stayed at. There was a man just to open the door for you! There are swans and ducks swimming in the pool in front. |
 |
| Gavin got to come too! He did really good on the long drive, but was fussy during the dinner, and didn't sleep real well. |
 |
| Shilo by the Sun Valley Inn, where he had his work meeting. |
 |
| You can see the ski mountain behind us. I loved the village because everything was decorated for Christmas. It just had this neat feeling like you were in a movie. They have all these old pictures of movie stars, Presidents, Olympic athletes, etc that have been there. Like: Lucille Ball, Gary Cooper, Pres. Ford, Janet Leigh and Jamie Lee Curtis, etc. It was fun. We even watched this old 40's movie with the Glenn Miller Band that takes place in Sun Valley. |
 |
| Sunday was my birthday. The boys were more excited to open the presents than me. Blake asked me "Where are the Toys!" Church was hard that day, but it was still a good birthday! |
Your hair is adorable! I like it! I think that the town you visited sounds like a great place to visit! How fun for Gavin to have alone time with Mom and Dad. We sent you a birthday thing in the mail with all the Christmas stuff to JaLene Monday so you will be getting something late. Looks like you will be busy with your crockpot you got! :)
ReplyDeletecute cute cute cute cute.
ReplyDeletei love the snow pictures.we were actually jealous that the huge snow storm didn't make it to us.i love you're hair.its so adorable.
ohh sun valley looks so pretty.isn't it great to have a job that sends your husband on trips and you get to join?hope you had a great birthday. love you all so much and miss ya like crazy
Love the Hair! Tietjen asked me also, what Toys you got for your bday. I explained, he was disapointed too. I can't wait to go on buiness trips someday. What fun!! The lights look great!! Love ya!!
ReplyDelete