Christmas Eve in Idaho Falls.
 |
| Sledding at Peterson Park! | | |
|
|
We had so much fun sledding. The boys were just crazy! Kim and I tried having races. The kids all loved the big tube my dad brought.
Here is Caleb down the hill. You would of thought that Caleb would have been hurt, but it didn't stop him for a minute!
 |
| Bryan's ginger bread house |
Then we all helped the children make gingerbread/graham cracker houses. They wouldn't stay together.
 |
| Opening presents. My family just has the kids exchange. |
 |
| My mom bought the boys all new sweaters. |
|
My family did a new tradition this year. We had a Christmas FHE/ Program. It was really neat and the kids had fun making a christmas ornament of bells. Blake played his the whole way home. Thanks again Kim!
Christmas Morning! The boys were so excited for Presents
 |
| I made an Indian tepee for Bryan and Blake |
 |
| Caleb and Gavin got a kitchen. They just love it! |
 |
| Shilo surprised me with a new toaster, nativity, and printer! |
 |
| Shilo got tools, and a sweatshirt from the U of Illinois (that is where he is going to school for his Master's Degree Online) |
 |
| Merry Christmas from the Binghams! |
Looks like a good Christmas! The indian tp turned out cute, I should make one of those for my boys :) And I think it's cute how much Caleb loves that kitchen...maybe he'll be a chef someday! The sledding looked fun too, that little Caleb has no fear!
ReplyDeleteThose were such cute pictures. I am sorry I was too tired that we couldn't come to visit. I am still so tired that I don't want to go anywhere this month. I love you guys.
ReplyDeletecute cute!! I love how in the video of us singing with the bells... that Tietjen is in front of everyone, then Jeff scares Gavin! My family!!! What sillies!! Looks like a perfect Christmas!! love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh! Thank you for posting videos and pictures! I miss everyone! Looks like we will be coming out to Idaho at the end of May! Can't wait for you to meet Makenzie! :) PS we need to call each other more because I had no idea Shilo was getting his Masters! That is great! Kolby is too but not until after he gets a promotion because we will be moving and the Kolbster hates online classes.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!
ReplyDeletesledding looked like so much fun.and i just love your christmas pictures.looks like you had a wonderful christmas!!
we miss you guys so much!!
love you!!