Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Monday, August 24, 2009

My Baby is in KINDERGARTEN!


Bryan's First Day of Kindergarten. He was so excited! On Mondays they have earlier class, and they get out at 1:30, but most days he will go 12:00-3:00p.m. We are outside waiting for the bus.



Here is the Bus!!! It came a little sooner than we were expecting. But Bryan just hoped right in and smiled and waved as they drove away to pick up his friend Mason down the street.


This picture tells it all. Blake was very sad, because he wanted to go with Bryan. He also wanted a picture with Bryan by the road, but the bus came too soon. So I told him that I would take a picture of just him. He just wasn't happy. But he got over it quickly. Now, all day He wants me to entertain and play with him. Or he will come up and just talk to me about anything. I think He really misses his brother.



5 comments:

  1. ooh! such a sad sad day - for mommy & brother blake!! Bryan is such a big boy... I can't believe he is getting so big!! What fun to right the bus!!! Hugs for Blake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 1st day of school bryan.that just breaks my heart to see blake so sad.hope all went well.love the background-way adorable. love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe that Bryan is in school! Crazy! He looked so grown up with his backpack waiting for the bus. Poor Blake, that was quite the sad face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor Blake! but so cute! Good luck with that Jillyn! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kristie says she would like to see a picture of Bryan's school!

    ReplyDelete