Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Our New ADDITION!!!!!

A DOG!!!!
Yes, we have a dog. Her name is Molly. She was free and she already has her shots and is spayed. (This is the only reason I gave my consent!) She also came with a dog kennel and a walking leash. We got her from Shilo's boss. His brother was killed in a motorcycle accident and so Molly needed a home.
I guess we can't have a baby girl, so we'll get a Dog! I once asked Bryan if he wanted a baby sister and his reply was "First a dog, then a sister!" Shilo says we should of got the dog a long time ago then!!!!





(sorry, i don't know how to turn this picture around, I guess I should of done it before I added it to the blog.)

Here is Bryan with Molly. He is the least scared of her. She is still kind of a pup, so she jumps up alot and it scares Blake a little, and Caleb alot!

I think the people the most excited is first Shilo, then Bryan. He loves to take her on walks and plays with her. I guess every boy should have a dog, and we've got 4 (almost 5) in our family.



3 comments:

  1. I think she is cute! I am sure Molly & Jax will be good friends. Don't worry about your kids... they will so get use to the dog... mine don't even notice him any more. Me either - he is just here part of the family!! GOod luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Trent is soooo sooo sooo jelous! But I am happy for you. It will be fun to see her! Good Luck with all that! Crazy! I am still in shock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you guys got a dog, how fun! I'll have to bring Zane over some day to see what he thinks of her. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete