
Here is our garden. I have currently been canning green beans, and freezing broccoli. I've got a lot of tomatoes, that I want to make into sauce. We are going to dig up our potatoes soon, and we have even gotten 4 little raspberries.
Here is the last of our goat shed, that Shilo has torn down. We are going to plant our Orchard here next year, and with the wood Shilo is going to make our chicken coop. He just bought a miter saw, so he is excited for some projects.
Here is Shilo's pride and joy, his corn. It is our first successful attempt at raising corn. The highest is in the middle, and we are guessing it is about seven feet tall. 

wow.what a wonderful garden.that is just so awesome.shilo what a green thumb you have.have fun with your garden.
ReplyDeleteAmazing!! - that is the only word I have for you today - oh and don't forget some strawberry starts for me!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, your garden looks great! Our garden didn't work out so well this year...maybe next year :)
ReplyDelete