Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Bingham Baby #5

Today we had our first ultrasound.  Shilo and I were so excited.  I am 14 weeks along and I am due Aug.6th.  It was neat to see the baby, because then it makes it all seem real.  I am over the morning sickness/ complete lack of energy stage.  I can hardly wait to hold that baby.  Nine months is too long!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! And I'm glad to hear that you are over the morning sickness stage. Nine months seems like forever when you are pregnant doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, congratulations, Jillyn! That is so exciting!

    And I totally agree, nine months is way too long. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Congratulations. It's crazy how fast time goes because it seems like the last time I saw you, your last baby was just born. I am praying that you have a girl, because how awesome would that be for her to have all those big brothers--also you need a little more estrogen in your household :)!

    ReplyDelete