Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

School Days Again! Yahooo!

Bryan and Blake started school this week.  Bryan started Monday and Blake started today.



School supplies and new backpacks and lunch boxes.

Last Thursday we took school supplies and met the teachers.  This is Blake's classroom with Mrs. Esplin at Moreland Elementary.

Bryan's desk in Mrs. Tolman's at  Riverside Elementary.

First Day of School.

Blake had a hard time waking up, but once he got ready he was so excited.  His friend Keaton is in his class.

I am glad that they get to ride the bus together.  They really look like twins.

Waiting for the bus.  Bryan put his old backpack on Gavin, and Caleb went and got his.  SOOO Cute!

Bryan is giving Blake instructions on how to get on and ride the bus.

It wouldn't be the first day of school without someone crying!  Caleb wanted to go too!

I never cry on the first day of school.  I just can't believe that I put my baby on that bus!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture of all the boys with their back packs...so cute! Bryan and Blake look so grown up all ready for school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, so cute. I am so glad to see Byan helping blake. so funny that caleb cried when we was so excited to have just the two of them home with you. so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even before I saw your picture when you said your boys looked like twins, I had to scroll between their two pictures to make sure it wasn't the same boy-it's crazy how much they look alike. So two boys at school, and two at home--does your house feel a little less crazy during the day :)???

    ReplyDelete