Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Florida Vacation!

Shilo and I went to Florida for our ten year anniversary and had such a blast.  We really missed our kids though, and were happy to come home.  I just didn't realize how cold it is in Idaho compared to Florida!
Gavin and Caleb stayed with Nana and Bapa.  The hardest part was seeing them drive away. 

Bryan and Blake stayed the week with Grandma and Grandpa Bingham.  Bryan was quite sad that we were leaving.

We got to spend a day with Kolby and Rachael in Disney World.  Here is in front of Magic Kingdom.  We had such a fun time together.

We got to meet Rapunzel.  I am showing this picture for my nieces.

It was fun to have time together.

Later that day we went to Epcot.

I love this picture.  My favorite part of Epcot was seeing the different countries.

The next day we went to Sea World.  Shilo got to feed the dolphins.

That night we went to the Orlando Temple.  There were only 4 people in the session and we were the witness couple.

The next day we went to Saint Augustine, the oldest city in the U.S.  This fort is 450 years old!

We also stopped by the Atlantic Ocean!

We stayed the night with the Sopalski Family. These are her grand kids.

The next day we went to a Civil War Fort Clinche. 

It is also by the Atlantic Ocean.  We found seashells for the boys.

We spent the day and stayed the night with the Derks family.  It was fun to get to know the people Shilo taught on his mission.

GLAD TO BE HOME AND TO BE A FAMILY AGAIN!

It was a fun trip.  I don't fly on airplanes very well.  We couldn't have done it if it weren't for our wonderful parents who took such good care of our boys.  We really appreciate their help.  If we go back we want to take our kids with us, because we missed them so much.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good trip! I agree that it's nice to get away and spend time with your spouse but it's always nice to get home to your kids too :) Disney looks fun, we hope to take our kids there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! I am a little jealous. I wish my husband went on his mission to somewhere tropical so we could go and visit :)!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Welcome back to non-exotic Idaho!

    ReplyDelete