Gavin is starting to want to walk. He gets so excited when we all cheer for him. Of course he won't do it when I have the video camera on! But I did capture it on my digital camera.
| |
Look at me!
(Sorry it is sideways. I didn't realize I had recorded that way!) |
YAH!!! YAH!!!! We are cheering for him here!!! I had lots of fun Monday, thanks for letting us come down. Love ya sis!!!
ReplyDeleteGavin is such a cutie! He'll be running around after the rest of them before you know it!
ReplyDeleteno!no!no! my little gavin can't be walking.he's not suppose to grow up.i love the video.you're family is just so cute all cheering for gavin to walk.adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI could just squeeze that cute little face! That's crazy that he is walking. It also looks like you guys had a good Christmas!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! I am glad you posted this! He is adorable! How exciting! I remember holding him when he was first born! Getting so big! I am cheering too for him!
ReplyDelete