Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Baby Gavin!!

Baby Gavin is Here!!!

He was born on Dec 17, 2009



at 10:28 a.m.



He weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and 20 1/2 inch long.







Here is my sweet baby. We were blessed to have him born healthy and strong.



Proud Daddy!! Don't I look like my dad!


Actually I look like my brothers!!







This is a stocking that they gave to us and he has on a red onesie that says "My first Christmas."







2 comments:

  1. OH, he looks so cute. I tell by pictures if he looks like shilo or the boys, I will have to see him in person. I here you get your husband home for a whole week. That is the best part! I am so glad he is healthy, too. My first question is if he had breathing problems. HOpe to talk to you soon! love, kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so so adorable. ( I am finally getting to see him, our internet has been acting up) I love the stocking & onsie!! So cute and thoughtfull of the hospital!! We can't wait to see him. Jeff can't wait to hold him, He is majorly baby hungry!

    ReplyDelete