Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving and Surprises!

Thanksgiving at Nana's House. We had so much fun!! It was fun to stay in the spare rooms in the apartment. Christmas Exchange!! Thanks Kristie and Kiri for the Monster Truck!!! Bryan just Loves it!

Blake loved his Buzz lightyear Pezz and Toy Story Book and map! Thanks Addison!

Caleb likes to listen to his toy IPOD. Thank you Tietjen and Anna Belle.


Thanksgiving dinner in the apartment. We had lots of good food. I hadn't realized that I cut off Dad.



Tietjen and Blake eating.

Here we are enjoying our good food, but Caleb doesn't look happy.





On Saturday we put up our Christmas Tree and some decorations. The boys had a blast and are so excited for Santa!!!


Bryan hurt his foot at Nana's house by jumping off the bunkbed ladder and bruising the heel of his foot. We borrowed these crutches so that he can get around at school. It looks alot worse than it really is. He has been putting a little more pressure on it today and I hope it heals this week.

Here is our big Surprise: PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, this morning we found Molly giving birth to puppies. She ended up having 4. We were told she was fixed and that is why I agreed to keep her. Well, now we know she is not, and we have 4 additional puppies to find homes for. ANY ONE Want a PUPPY?








1 comment:

  1. haaa!! I am so so so sorry that you have puppies.... but I can't help laughing!! Poor little Bryan!! He looks like the Newsie that had crutches... :) We had a fun with you all!! love you

    ReplyDelete