Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Halloween

We carved pumpkins and the boys painted the white pumpkins from our garden.



Bryan was a cowboy for Halloween.


Blake was a cowboy too, but he was upset that I tried to pin a sheriff's badge on him.


Caleb was Tigger. He cried because he wanted a gun like Blake and Bryan, or he wanted his pumpkin. (I don't always know why he gets mad.)



That night we had a ward party and the kids got to play games and Trick or Treat in the hall way. They got a lot of candy. Then we visited Grandma and grandpa Bingham, and then Great Grandma and Grandpa Bingham. We didn't have time to visit Grandma Hunsaker, so we went on Sunday. Then we went to a party at Rhett and Allysse's.


This is as creative as I could get with maternity clothes!



We had a really fun Halloween!!!





1 comment:

  1. hahahahah!!! Caleb you are way way way to cute!! Blake.... you crack me up boy!!!! You guys look good!!!!

    ReplyDelete