Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Remodel Update

The remodel project is coming along.  Here is what it looks like now.
Bryan helping out.  He is standing in the porch, I'm in the kitchen.  No more window.

It was seriously a HUGE mess!

This is the view of the living room.

No more Wall!

We are standing in the porch, this view is of the kitchen entrance.

New siding.  I thought I matched the colors close enough, but I was off.  But I like the lighter cream better, so we will either paint or eventually put new siding on the rest of the house.

2 comments:

  1. It's looking good. I will be so nice for you guys when it's all done. More space for those boys to get their energy out is a good thing right? Can't wait to see it all finished :)

    ReplyDelete