Aubrey turned ONE YEAR old! Our theme of course was...Princess!
 |
| Cutie Pie |
 |
| Her birthday banner |
 |
| She got a Minnie Doll and shirts from my parents |
 |
| She got two cute books from Shilo's parents. Then we gave her a Little People Princess castle. |
 |
| Her cake that had Hot Pink Frosting with pink sprinkles. Then it had a little candle that said "Princess" My dad asked if there was any other color than pink today? NOPE |
Aubrey was ready for a nap, so our pictures show that she was cranky!
Rachael said it best, "It's my Party and I'll cry if I want too!"
 |
| Princess party hats (yes Bryan an Gavin are wearing them!) |
Princess Pink Bubble Gum!
 |
| The boys are playing with her toys! Hee-Hee |
I can't believe my Baby's grown!
happy birthday aubrey girl.love all the pink.best color ever!! love seeing your boys play with pink toys. haha
ReplyDeleteso grown up and cute. hope she can survive with all those boys
ReplyDeleteCrazy how fast that first year goes by! Aubrey is such a cutie, looks like she had a fun birthday. And I love to see those brothers playing with all those pink toys :)
ReplyDelete