I got six hours of sleep last night!! I was so excited. This week has been really hard with Aubrey being fussy at night and waking up alot. I was about to break, but then I got a really good sleep last night. She has been sleepy all day, which probably means I'll be up tonight, but at least I caught up a little. Besides that, life just continues to go on.
Just Some Random Pics
| It's hard to get everyone happy! |
| Sleeping Beauty |
| at Shilo's Grandpa's Funeral |
| Reading together |
| Picnic |
| Cutie Pie |
| Mother and Daughter |
I LOVE that picture of Aubrey! What an angel! Glad everyone is doing well! And I hope Aubrey starts sleeping good again so that you can get some sleep too!
ReplyDeleteyes Aubrey is a Bingham. I love to see the clothes kiri use to wear. and the boys are growing into cute little country boys. love it love it.
ReplyDelete