Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

June was so BUSY!

June went by so fast for us.  We did a lot of fun things.  Here is some of the highlights!

Our trip to Utah, June 8-9.  The boys got to have a sleep over at Brookie's.  She spoiled them rotten and they loved it. (The call her the "Favorite Aunt").

Then we went to Thanks Giving Point and to the Dinosaur Museum.  We went 5 years ago with just Bryan and Blake.  It was fun to go back now that the boys are older.

Shilo and I at the Museum.

The kids love playing in the sand and water, and digging for bones.  This is Caleb, with Addison and Landon.

My Grandma Johnson's birthday/ Cooley Reunion at the Park.

This month we did swim lessons for two weeks at the Blackfoot Pool.  The boys learned alot this year and less afraid of the water.

Bryan and Blake were in the same group.  Blake likes to back floats, and Bryan likes the front strokes.
Blake loved the diving board in the deep end.

Caleb loved it All!  He liked the slide and the diving board.  He just doesn't like to put his face in the water.
 Father's Day!
The boys got Shilo a Bottle Rocket Launcher!  We have a lot of fun with it.
 Cub Scout Day Camp!
I got to go half a day to Bryan's  Day Camp.  He just loved it.  He got to shoot a BB-gun, Archery, rope a metal cow, etc.  He even bought a pocket knife.

My baby girl shower in Idaho Falls.  My Tietjen relatives came, and some of my friends from High School.  I kick myself for not getting a picture with them.  I having another shower with the Bingham relatives, and ward friends in July.  I love getting cute pink things.!!!
June 29th and 30th we went camping with Weston and Kara at Island Park.  We had a fun time. Kurt and JaLene came up and had lunch with us.  Both of my batteries on my camera were dead so I have to get some copies of pictures that Kara took.

It has been a busy month, but we've enjoyed every moment of it.

2 comments:

  1. so many cute pictures and you family is growing like crazy. hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow June really was busy for you guys! I promise I'll get those pictures up soon. My computer decided to die on me so I'm using Weston's right now and he doesn't have all the programs I need to pull the pictures off my camera and make them look pretty.

    ReplyDelete