Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Getting Bigger!!!

My boys just keep growing up  and getting bigger.  Here are some of our new happenings.

Bryan wanted to start helping with mowing the lawn! ( I know why I have boys, now!)  I just love the help.

Blake learned to ride his bike with out training wheels.  He came to me and asked if I would help him learn.  He learned in one evening.

I took the boys fishing at Free Fishing Day at Jensen's Grove.  Lets just say it was an interesting experience being by myself with 4 boys, fishing poles, and hooks!

Blake lost his first official tooth.  As you can tell he was thrilled with the experience of me pulling it. (It was super loose and actually came out really easy.)

Gavin now sleeps in a toddler bed.  He took to it in one night.  We are going to eventually move him up stairs with Bryan.

Yes, I'm getting bigger too.  We are just waiting for baby.  Only 1 1/2 weeks left.
Happy 24th of July!  We had a Ward Party Celebration.  The Relief Society was in charge.  (Isn't it nice that I was just released!)

Shilo and Gavin
The Parade.

 Well, That is the update for the Bingham Family.  The next one will be all about the BABY!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments: