My Grandma Beth Tietjen passed away Oct. 28, 2011. I loved to hear my Grandma sing and she would play games with us. I got to grow up right next door to them, so I have many precious memories. But now she gets to be with Grandpa in Heaven. Grandma had dementia/ Alzheimers for about 3 years.
![]() | ||
| Gavin with Grandma Tietjen May 2010. ( I was lucky to find this picture on my Walmart photo account. Our computer crashed last year and I lost a lot of our pictures from 2010.) |
![]() |
| The Tietjen Sisters! This is at Grandma Tietjen's funeral. |
Shilo's Grandma LaVerda Bingham passed away Nov. 26, 2011 at the age of 95. We loved visiting them because we lived so close. She would let us pick apples and would always give the boys cookies and play with her farm toys.
| Shilo with the boys and Grandma and Grandpa Bingham March 2011. |
![]() |
| Rachael took this picture at the funeral. It is most of all of Shilo's cousins and their families. Grandpa is in the middle. What a posterity! |
It has been an humbling experience to lose loved ones. We are just grateful for the gospel and the plan of salvation. We know that Families are Forever!



I agree, it was a very humbling experience. Also I am just so happy that Grandma T gets to be up with Grandpa!! nothing is better than family and I am ever so happy that our family is FOREVER!!
ReplyDelete