Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter and Baby Blessing

Happy Easter!  The boys had fun at the ward Easter Egg Hunt/ Pancake breakfast.  They got over 100 eggs, combined.  Caleb's bag was so full it almost broke.  Then we had lunch at Kurt and Jalene's and another easter egg  hunt.  It was a fun day.

Shilo started his garden.  He is so excited!  I love this picture of the boys helping their dad.

We went on a trip to Orem, Utah. We stayed in a motel and had fun swimming!

Gavin loved the water, but he got sleepy because it was his bedtime.

My sister Brookie blessed her baby Landon.  Here is our family picture.  I didn't get one of the whole group.

We had an awesome fun time with family, especially the boys playing with their cousins! 

2 comments:

  1. Swimming looks pretty fun! Makenzie is starting to kick alot more in her tubby! I think she will like swimming this summer! Excited to see you soon! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun! We will post our easter pict and our little garden!

    ReplyDelete