| Bryan's 7th Birthday in February. He likes Indian things. My parent's bought him this outfit. He asked from us to give him "a wallet, WITH money in it! |
| Gavin is now walking! |
| Funny, I don't remember taking this picture! I think my kids stole my camera and took it themselves. Caleb's face says it all! |
| Back in February, Blake slipped on the ice and knocked out his front tooth! |
So funny that Bryan wanted a wallet WITH money in it:) Makes me giggle! And so cute that Gavin is walking...I love those first baby steps!
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting pictures! I miss my nephews!!! It is sad that grandma and grandpa had to leave their home but they will be safer in their new place. And you guys DO live close by to them still!!! Try to be in PA! We miss seeing them!!!! haha I have to get you for that! :) We are really excited to see you all out of the pictures and in real life in May!!! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteRachael, it is a LONG drive into town! Ha ha
ReplyDeleteYour kids have really cute smiles!! The smile must have come from you :)!
ReplyDelete