Gavin turned 9 months and has learned to crawl.
Bryan got Gavin to sleep all on his own.
![]() |
| Bryan lost his first tooth. As you can tell from the picture it was a traumatic experience. I asked If I could take a picture of the hole, and he said "Maybe when I am Happy." |
Here Bryan is Happy! It is weird to see him smile with a missing tooth.
Bryan had another loose tooth. I tried to get him to pull it himself, but in the end I had to pull this one too!
Blake started preschool. We take turns once a week. It is lots of fun and the boys love it. The boys are: Zane, my nephew, (Caleb had to be in the picture too,) Roan, Keaton, and Blake. They will all go to Kindergarten next year.
![]() |
| Shilo started to cut down our pine tree on Labor Day. |
![]() |
| We had to wait for the family of owls to leave. It was a weird looking tree and we wanted the space. Hopefully we will be able to cut the rest down before the SNOW!! |








looks like you guys are having fun.
ReplyDeletebryan you look good with 2 teeth gone.cool
yay blake is in preschool.how exciting.
is caleb just as much trouble?addison sure misses causing trouble with him.
gavin my boy 9 months and crawling!holy cow.
we miss you guys like crazy.
keep up the fun jillyn.love ya
hi jillyn. we only saw pictures of the boys. where is jillyn? I am sure she is canning something. glad to see the pictures. Trent will be sad to not help cut down the tree. He likes those kinds of things.
ReplyDelete