Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to School: 1st Grade

First Day of School. We almost missed the bus because we weren't sure what time it would come this year.

Yesterday we went to drop off Bryan's supplies. Here is Moreland Elementary.

Bryan's classroom. His teacher is Mrs. Evan's.


Bryan was so excited to have his own desk this year.
I can't believe he will be gone all day. It seems weird without him. Blake was very jealous that he didn't get to go to school. "It's taking too long," says Blake.

I saw this picture on my computer screen and I wanted to cry. It's Bryan 6 1/2 years ago. Why did my baby have to grow up?

4 comments:

  1. ohh adorable.i'm with you, why did my bryan have to grow up?i can't believe he's in first grade.how fun.aaron's jealous of his backpack.hehe we love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Bryan looks so grown up! How is he liking 1st grade? Hang in there Blake, your turn will come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryan was the first the Bingham I fell in love with! I love Bryan! Kolby and I miss being so far away from our nephews and niece. Bryan looks so cute at his desk. I am so jealous that Mrs. Evans (Tyrian) gets to see little Bryan 5 times a week! Tell Bryan good look at school for me! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty crazy that you have a first grader!! I hope that you really did cry about the fact that your son is growing up because I cried when Jenna turned 1-which means I still have a lot of years ahead of me to cry! We can cry together!

    ReplyDelete