I now have the number to Poison Control memorized, thanks to my son Caleb (2yrs)!!! I had to call it, again, because he got into windex this time. Luckily the people at Poison Control are very nice, and don't make you feel like a bad mother. They just told me that windex has alcohol, so watch to see if he becomes intoxicated (no kidding that is what they told me!) He is fine. He told me he threw it out the upstairs window. I was in the shower when this happened. There wasn't much in the bottle to begin with. There is a reason we call him "TROUBLE".
So, in case you don't know the number it is: 1-800-222-1222!!!!
ohh i'm so sorry.i totally understand you're frustration and pain. i honestly think addison is calebs apprentice. they are so much alike.
ReplyDeletehope the rest of your guys are doing well.love ya!!!
I am glad everything is okay.
ReplyDeleteCall me. I need to talk to you about gifts! I left two messages already! I am just giving you a hard time... you busy RS lady!