Waiting for the Bus. All 3 of them had to get their backpacks on. Only Caleb thought he was actually getting on the bus with Bryan.
Caleb! He is a Ham!
Blake's new bike. He likes to ride it. (except when he fell into a steep barrow pit off the side of the rode and hit a barbed wire fence. He's okay. We were really blessed)
Blake's black eye. Caleb threw a rock at his eye. Poor Blake.
Shilo's garden (one of them). We doubled this part of the garden. It was only half this big last year. This guy has gone crazy with GARDEN's!!!
Gavin's first hair cut. The side's and top were too long.Now he looks clean cut.
Now he is 4 months old! I haven't gotten his shots yet because he has had a runny nose.
Shilo and Jillyn
Blake the snake and Grandpa!
Caleb and Nana!
Mom and boys. Bryan was trying to jump in and out of the picture, but we got him anyway.
Now he is 4 months old! I haven't gotten his shots yet because he has had a runny nose.Last weekend we had a B-BQ with mom and dad. It was lots of fun and a great way to start spring!!
Bruce's burger!
Bruce's burger!
Shilo and Jillyn
Blake the snake and Grandpa!
Caleb and Nana!
Mom and boys. Bryan was trying to jump in and out of the picture, but we got him anyway.I haven't had my camera because I had to order a new battery, and then I had to order a battery charger. So i haven't had my camera for 2 months. So i had alot to update. But Easter is on my old camera. I'm just glad to have it back. As you can tell i have taken a ton of pictures. So I finally could update me blog!



your boys are growing up so fast. i didn't even recognize gavin.what a cutie.reminds me of bryan. poor picked on blake.i love the picture of bryan,blake and caleb with their backpacks.
ReplyDeleteohhh what a fun bbq-wish we could be there.
love you so much.very excited for june!!!!
you and your boys!! Those boys are going to keep you going till you drop!! Poor Blake, he seems to get the worst of it all! give my love to those silly boys!!
ReplyDeleteblake has really changed. he looks older. it looks like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Gavin is so big! I mean I know it's been awhile since I have seen you, but he's big. It's cliche but don't they grow fast! Are you as happy for warm weather as I am? Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete