Families are like chocolate- mostly sweet with a few nuts!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Stuff

This is our new Table that we bought. It fits our family perfectly and still fits in our small dinning room. We got it at Kmart on Sale! We are really excited, especially because I love cherrywood.

We also bought the boys Bunk beds!! They were so excited. They take turns sleeping up on top. We were afraid that it wouldn't fit in their room because the ceiling is low, but it only has to be a few inches away from the wall.

I also bought the boys new comforters. Bryan picked a Transformer one and Blake picked "Cars," (he loves Lightening McQueen!)



3 comments:

  1. hurray i am so excitted for you. did you ge the bunk beds at walmart? because they look like the ones we got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love your table. I was looking on line for one for you guys. We wanted to get you a gift for when gavin was born. I guess we will just give you money! and diapers...what size?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun, love the new table and bunk beds! I think we'll do bunkbeds when our boys are older too :)

    ReplyDelete